Sunday, November 29, 2009

Grand Opening Friday and Saturday!


NEW ART GALLERY
It is finally here!  This Friday and Saturday ANOTHER GALLERY celebrates its Grand Opening.  Doors open at 5 pm Friday, till 9 pm and Saturday morning at 10 am to 6 pm.  I hope to see you there!


ANOTHER GALLERY
3806 N. 3RD STREET
PHOENIX, AZ


THE FEMINIST EVOLUTION
Is progress really being made?  I found this link on a tweet from Jerry's Artarama.  It is an article by Phoebe Hoban for ArtNews Magazine about museums in New York, Paris and LA acquiring/exhibiting the work of female artists.

QUIET THANKSGIVING

Steve and I spent a quiet Thanksgiving at home.  It is nice not to have to travel nor deal preparation for such a huge meal.  We had a lovely dinner at the Pointe in Time just down the street.  Then we cuddled with the doggies and watched The Proposal (with Sandra Bullock). 

The doggies have taken to sharing a precarious perch on top of a plastic file tub where they can see out the window and be the closest to me without sitting on my desk.  I think they are part cat.  They are on top of my What I Am Thankful For List.  With second being my sister spending Thanksgiving with Dad in Cincinnati; followed by finishing the two linocuts and getting Looker off to Reno before the deadline. Just to name a few. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.