Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reduction Lino Print Color 2

I printed the second color of UTR before I left for Flagstaff. There is one more skin color, which is next. It will be dark and then lighter on color 4 - counter-intuitive but I am interested to see how it works.


I didn't get the second color of Naughty, Taboo printed until
today. I am printing 30 for an edition of 20. I goofed already on the first two today. Totally forgot what I was doing and didn't tape off the top for the etching. After that I kind of got my groove going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.