Saturday, January 7, 2012

More on the 10 x 10

I am tardy in posting my progress.  The non-printing parts of my life are piling up as I try to finish this print.  I surprise myself with my color selection.  Muted tones.  I am happy with the way they look.  I ended the year printing December 30th and 31st and have begun the new year also printing everyday:  Color 5 on New Year's Day, Color 6 on January 2nd and Colors 7 and 8 on January 3rd.  I have decided not to fix some of the mistakes I have made.  The color 2 cutting mistake, well, in the end it isn't so noticeable and might have been a blessing.  Happy accident.

So my New Year is off to a good start.  I hope the same for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.