Friday, August 6, 2010

"Camouflage" - a 9 Color Reduction Linocut

Here it is.  My latest baby.  I have named it Camouflage.  I will be shipping some off to Reno for my students at Oxbow Press.  It needs a little more time to dry but it is well on its way.

My friends are asking me what I am going to do next.  There are so many things I want to do.  After having printed 3 multi-colored reduction linocuts in a row, I am feeling the need for speed so I think some monotypes are in order.  But I also want to play around with carving borco board to see how it prints.  I want to print more on some of the diffused relief prints I made back in May.  I have another print exchange due in November I could start working on and I would like to make something new for an exhibition I am in which opens in November.  It  feels luxurious to have time not allocated right now and deadlines that feel far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.