Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Something Fishy"

Well, here it is.  Finished up today so I can fly off to Cincinnati tomorrow with a clear plate.  Going to visit my Dad!  I tried using a new product on this image, not linoleum but gomuban from McClain's.  I really liked how easy it was to cut and it held fine lines great.  I also made one mistake in cutting and was able to Elmer's Glue it back in place.  It went by quickly which just encourages me to do it again.  I have two more in the pipeline, of more sea creatures.  Watch this space, as they say.
It has been a mild spring and the front patio is blooming all sorts of beautiful flowers.  It is wonderful to come home to this after an exhausting day in the studio...Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.