Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Print in Process!





Two colors down
I am very excited to be printing again.  It is another print I feel strongly about, a print of my sister and my Dad.  It is meant to be a companion piece to a print I did of my sister and my Mom.  I don't know how many colors there will be in the end (WHAT?) because I am trying a new method this time...I have already encountered some big problems but hope I can figure out resolutions that will save the print.  For now I will post some images of my process and progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.