Sunday, October 7, 2012

Closing In




We had our home inspection on our new home and agreed that we were ready to close.  We sign papers Tuesday and get the keys Wednesday!  We are going to move all the art stuff on Saturday (by we I mean the movers)...and until then I am hoping to finish the reduction print of Dad and Nancy.  I printed colors 3 and 4 yesterday and color 5 today (Saturday).  The goal is to do two colors everyday...trusting in cobalt drier to keep me on schedule.  Once all my art is moved from storage, I can find the work that needs to go to the framer for my exhibition in November.  My one person show opens November 2nd at Five15 Arts Gallery in Phoenix:  In, Out and Under.  More on that later.

Also, my stepson, Chris Isaacs is getting married in San Francisco to his lovely fiance, Mika, who has finally arrived from Japan for good with her fiance visa.  They are getting married where Steve and I married - City Hall in SF on November 1st.  So I will make a quickie trip right before my opening.

But first we need to pack our apartment and move into the new house.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! This one already makes a splash! (Ahem. Sorry.) I especially appreciate the light-to-dark-to-light again efforts. It can be risky, but it looks like it's working out great. Happy moving!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.