Sunday, September 28, 2014

Moving On

IMMERSED AND ILLUMINATED
The exhibition has closed and we are furiously working on new work for our next two-person show in February.  I am showing all the work I had in this show because I am proud of it and I enjoyed making it.  So much so that I will continue to pursue more fish related prints.  There is something about the beautiful ugly creatures who live below the surface...hmm sounds like a metaphor in the making. 
 
 
 
Thanks to everyone who supported Marlys and me by coming to see the show.  Your presence is gratefully appreciated.
 
THE SEVEN C'S OF ARIZONA
As I reported in an earlier post, my work was selected to represent "Climate" in the 7 C's exhibition at Sky Harbor Airport.  It has been fun hearing from people who happened to see it, not knowing it was there.  Here is a photo of my display case.
If you want to see more display cases, here is a drop box the Airport put together:
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I particularly like the jellies... but then, I kind of have a thing about jellies and octopi! And lionfish. And sea turtles. And... hm. Perhaps I should live near the ocean instead of the landlocked arid interior.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherrie, I have felt the same way about birds...!

      Delete

Please share your thoughts!

You do not have to be logged in to any system to leave a comment, though you may log in to any of the listed accounts if you have one. If you don't, please choose Name/URL (URL not required) or Anonymous.

All comments are moderated and must be approved before they appear.